If you have enabled Google verification and want to turn off or reset it, you can log in to your TDEx account and go to ‘Account’ > ‘Security Settings’ > ‘Off’.
- Turn off or reset Google verification through webpage:
① Go to ‘Account’ by clicking on the registered email address on the top right corner of the page ② Go to ‘Security Settings’ ③ Click on the ‘Off’ button
- You will be directed to ‘Remove Google Authentication’ page after you click on the ‘Off’ button as shown below:
- Do not delete the account in the Google Authenticator application, otherwise you will not be able to operate your account;
- If you have been constantly warned that your Google verification code is wrong, check and correct your time settings in your cellphone;
- For detailed Google authentication, please refer to Google Authentication Guide.