Dear TDEx users:
Thank you for your patience and support. We sincerely apologize for the delay.
Because a derivative trading platform is structurally more complex than a spot trading platform, we have spent more than expected time on development. In order to provide our users with a safer trading experience and given the sustainability of the platform, we would rather not launch TDEx until it is fully ready. TDEx is near completion. The details of our progress are as follows:
01. Brand-new UI design and function optimization of PC version and WAP version;
02. Optimize functions such as registration, login and password recovery;
03. Continuously improve the order/transaction records of in trading center and assets center, and functions such as total assets, mining, dividends, deposit/withdrawal and address management;
04. Continuously optimize the order matching system and wallet security system;
05. Improve the development of mining and dividend algorithms and test these functions;
06. Server migration deployment and expansion, and selection and deployment of CDN nodes;
07. Upgrade the security alarm, transaction alarm and data analysis modules of the back-end system;
08. Improve the recruitment and training of specialists of server network, security testing, database optimization, program development, financial accounting, community building, customer service.
We are trying our best to accelerate the launch of TDEx. The specific schedule will be announced after all existing product issues are solved. We apologize for any inconvenience we have brought to you.
In September, TDEx will bring more benefits and surprises to everyone. The growth of TDEx is inseparable from your support! If you have suggestions or requests regarding TDEx, you are welcome to join our chat groups.
TDEx official Telegram Chinese group:
TDEx official Telegram English group:
TDEx team is grateful for the valuable comments and criticism in the chat group. We are here to create a robust and secure trading platform and your inputs are always important to us.
Dear TDEx users: