Users are required to choose an identity authentication between 'Cellphone Verification' and 'Google Authenticator'. The operation for Google authentication is as follows:
1. Install Google Authenticator application
IOS users please search 'Google Authenticator' in App Store, or click here to download
Android users please search 'Google Authenticator' in application stores, or click here to download
2. Log in to our official site at https://www.tdex.com, and click 'Account' button on the top right corner of the homepage
3. Click 'Add' in 'Google Authenticator' section, and use Google Authenticator App to scan QR code or manually enter the 16-digit key displayed on the web page to create an account
4. After you create your account in Google Authenticator, you will be shown a six-digit key
5. Enter your phone number / email verification code and six-digit code from Google Authenticator, and click ‘VERIFY’, and then the Google authentication is finished.
* Note: For the security of your account and asset, please save a copy of the QR Code and private key. Otherwise, you are not able to recover your Google Authentication once your phone is lost.